Registrations, Licenses & Approvals

Our team will briefly discuss with you the line of business and suggest the appropriate licenses required.

Business ideas starts with planning and ends with execution and review. After a detailed business plan has been decided, the promoters get into incorporating the business structure for carrying on their desired business. Incorporation of an organisation is the initial step towards commencement of business. The next step involves getting all the required licenses/approvals for the commencement of the business. These licenses are either under the Central Government, State Government, Panchayats etc.

At Spurto, our team will briefly discuss with you the line of business and suggest the appropriate licenses required. We will make the applications on your behalf and will support you in compliance related work with departmental follow ups.

Our team can assist you in availing following licenses

Udyog Aadhar
Udyog Aadhar is a government registration that is provided along with a recognition certificate and a unique number in order to certify small/medium businesses or enterprises under the MSME Act.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Any entrepreneur who wants to start a business in the food sector, be it food processing or food manufacturing, packaging or distribution, has to register under Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI). The Registration ensures the security of food products and it is essentially a food safety certificate circulated by the food authority in India.
Trade License
Trade license is an important document issued under a particular municipal limit for carrying out the business operations. It provides a permission for carrying out the business at the particular premises. However, the license neither grants ownership of the premises nor of the business.
Import Export Code
IEC is a 10-digit identification number issued by the DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade), Department of Commerce, Government of India. In order to facilitate Import and Export in the country, an IEC is mandatory. An IEC number allotted to an applicant shall be valid for all its branches/divisions/units/factories.
Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
All shops/establishments/units/factories/theatres/restaurants with over 10 employees (earning less than a prescribed limit) are required to mandatory apply for the ESI registration.
Provident Fund
Any factory/establishment with over 20 employees are required to mandatorily apply for PF Registration.
Professional Tax
Professional Tax is levied and collected by the State Government. This tax is being levied on Profession, trade and employment.
  • slide
  • slide